Some of our previous exhibitions include: The Art of the Brick, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and That Art Fair.
Why we are different
- We achieve our success through our creativeness
- We align ourselves with successful partners
- Our exhibitions cater for all audiences
- We ensure that all exhibitions are memorable
- We offer guided tours, to create a VIP-experience
- ExpoRSA offers a lasting experience through social media
We strive to have as many school kids as possible visiting our world-renowned exhibitions and sharing in this experience.
ExpoRSA is passionate about bringing world-class museum exhibitions to South Africa and creating interest in these subjects.
All the exhibitions that we bring in are of high quality and are designed to provide memorable educational experiences.
One of ExpoRSA’s strong beliefs is to bring exhibitions to South Africa that offer educational value to learners.
ExpoRSA promises to bring fun-filled and entertaining exhibitions for all audiences and families to South African shores.
PROUDLY ASSOCIATED WITH
MORE THAN 500 000 HAPPY VISITORS
- "Amazing day at the Titanic Expo! I met lots of lovely people and had a great time and found the exhibition very educational!"Titanic Expo
- "It is awe-inspiring both in scale and in attention to detail. Study those faces, as each one is different and marvel at the way the sculptor has brought the Lego to life. It is truly worth a day spent there. I would really recommend everyone to visit this exhibition!"Art of the Brick
- "Well worth the visit, an array of artifacts retrieved from the seabed after 80 years, along with rich facts and heart rendering stories make for an engaging experience. I would definitely suggest that people go to this wonderful and educational exhibition. And the best was that my kids loved it!"Titanic
- "Thank you DinosAlive Exhibition for making our visit so awesome! It was fun and amazing. It was a great family outing. My son was a bit scared but the staff there helped him so much and made the visit amazing!"DinosAlive